What if I already have oil central heating but want to use gas appliances for cooking or a gas fire?

Yes you can. You will need to purchase an LPG appliance – this appliance will need to be installed by an RGII / Gas Safe installer.

For Republic of Ireland go to the Registered Gas Installers of Ireland website. For Northern Ireland go to Gas Safe Register website.

For further information use the Contact Us form on the Website or contact Calor for the Republic of Ireland on 1850 812 450 or for Northern Ireland on 028 9045 5588

Related Articles

Minimum Separation Distances for Butane Cylinders – ROI only

Read our safety notice on the minimum separation distances for butane cylinders – ROI only.

Cylinder Forms

Our cylinder service charge cylinder refund forms are available for download.

Automated Payment System

1850 812 450