Calor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and your browsing is secure. In the event that we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used for that purpose. Calor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check this page regularly to ensure that you consent to any changes.
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text file that a website can use in order to recognise visitors who revisit a site so as to facilitate their on-going access to and use of the site and which is either stored on your hard drive, or in memory until the browser is closed. It enables usage behaviour to be tracked and aggregate data to be compiled that would facilitate more targeted communications and improved content. Cookies help us improve your experience using our website. Cookies let us know what pages are being viewed. We use the information collected by cookies to tailor, develop and improve goods and services Calor provide to customers.
How to delete or disable cookies?
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
• name, contact details (email, addresses, telephone,) and demographic information;
• information relevant to services provided by Calor;
• information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
• previous Order Details;
• products Viewed/Added to Cart;
• domain to measure;
• unique users;
• number and time of previous visits;
• traffic source information;
• start and end of a session;
• the value of visitor-level custom variables;
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. The information may be used for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and providing goods and services to you.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes to improve our products and services.
• We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The file is added with customer consent and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
• We use session cookies to make your use of secure online customer services more efficient. These cookies let us make the login process easier for you and more secure. We might also use a session cookie to generate information on customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the cookies policy applicable to the website in question.
List of cookies we collect
The cookies used on the Calor websites have been categorised as per the International Chamber of Commerce Cookie guide.
(i) Strictly necessary cookies
These Cookies are required in order to allow you to move around the Calor website and use all of the features of the websites, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
(ii) Performance Cookies
These Cookies collect information about how visitors use the Calor websites for instance which pages visitors go to most often to help us improve our service. These Cookies don't collect information that identifies you. All information these Cookies collect is anonymous/
(iii) Functionality Cookies
These Cookies allow us to remember choices you had previously made on the website.
(iv) Targeting/Advertising Cookies
These Cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your service needs.
If you have any queries in relation to Cookies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.