At Calor, we believe that our people deliver our competitive advantage; therefore, we aim to attract the best, and then develop, invest in and retain ‘best in class’ managers and experts. We believe it is crucial to have the right person in the right place at all times.
Who we want
We regularly seek competent, motivated and determined candidates to join the various teams throughout our business:
- Customer Support
- Engineering and Technical Support
- Human Resources
What we offer
Once you join Calor, you can expect to be part of a highly dedicated and competent team, work on challenging projects and take on real responsibility. In return, we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual leave of 22 days which will increase with advancement
- Group Voluntary Health Insurance Discount Scheme
- A Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Encouragement and financial assistance to develop your skills and pursue further studies.
Job Title: Cylinder Distribution Administrator
Department: Cylinder Distribution
Reporting to: Cylinder Distribution Manager
Contract Type: Fixed term 6 month contract
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Administrator within the Cylinder Distribution Department for a fixed term.
Primary Function: To provide support to the Cylinder Distribution Manager in all aspects of this function.
- Data collation and entry into current ICT systems (Excel, Navision and security hut system)
- Data analysis and reconciliation on time in full
- Follow up on any data anomalies and error resolution with suppliers
- Development of standard operating procedures both manual and ICT platforms
- Filing and other administration duties as required
The Person will:
- Have a third level education, preferably from an engineering/technical discipline
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office environment; experience within a technical environment would be an advantage
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent administration skills including IT ability and working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a methodical and structured way
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- Be task orientated and motivated by getting things done and willing to go that extra mile to get task completed
- Full clean driving License
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th August 2012.
Position: Business Development Engineer
Reports to: Customer Engineering & Business Development Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
There is a requirement for a Business Development Engineer to join our Customer Engineering Department. The expectation is that the post will require the job holder to spend time each week in the Belfast offices, but also travel throughout the Business Unit as required in order to achieve key objectives according to business needs.
The Job Responsibilities:
- Research new technologies and identify new applications.
- Develop sales implementation strategies in consultation with Marketing and Sales staff.
- Provide technical support to our customers.
- Prepare technical designs and specifications in conjunction with consultants, architects and specifiers.
- Prepare case studies; develop and deliver technical training to company staff, specifiers and customers.
- Provide general management support within the Customer Engineering Department.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Hold a third level degree in an engineering discipline.
- Have a minimum of two years gas industry experience. Recognised gas qualifications are desirable.
- Be goal focussed and motivated to achieve.
- Be analytical in approach.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel throughout Ireland and to SHV meetings in abroad.
- Be structured, organised and energetic in approach.
- Constantly seek to make improvements and find new ways of working.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Interested candidates can send a CV and cover letter to Julie.email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 10th August 2012.
Job Title: Customer Contact Advisor
Department: Customer Contact Centre
Reporting to: Margaret Brown
We currently have 2 vacancies in the Customer Contact Centre for a temporary full time and temporary part time advisor for a year contract.
Primary function of the role: To provide customers with a professional and efficient single point of contact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer customer queries promptly and efficiently.
2. Provide information and documentation to customers and/or other departments to facilitate customer requirements
3. General office duties and to assist in any other tasks when required.
1. Professional telephone skills
2. Competent computer and letter writing skills
3. Capable of working effectively within a busy team environment
4. previous experience in a similar role (preferable at least 2 years experience)
- 5 gcse’s: to inlcude English and Maths
Interested candidates can send a CV and cover letter to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 10th August 2012.