At Calor, we believe that our people deliver our competitive advantage; therefore, we aim to attract the best, and then develop, invest in and retain ‘best in class’ managers and experts. We believe it is crucial to have the right person in the right place at all times.
Who we want
We regularly seek competent, motivated and determined candidates to join the various teams throughout our business:
- Customer Support
- Engineering and Technical Support
- Human Resources
What we offer
Once you join Calor, you can expect to be part of a highly dedicated and competent team, work on challenging projects and take on real responsibility. In return, we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual leave of 22 days which will increase with advancement
- Group Voluntary Health Insurance Discount Scheme
- A Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Encouragement and financial assistance to develop your skills and pursue further studies.